Quote for the Day – Ellen DeGeneres
A beautiful soul thought by Ellen De Generes from the blog of Natasha Guyot advises us to be who we really are–a soul on the earth for growth. Thank you to Ellen and Natasha.
About jsherwin2013Jennie has a bachelor’s degree in English and a master’s degree in counseling. She is the author of Intentional Healing: One Woman’s Path to Higher Consciousness and Freedom from Environmental and Other Chronic Illnesses and is a contributing writer to Conscious Life News. She has been a teacher of English on the junior high school and senior high school levels, as well as a writer and editor in the field of public health. She has mentored writers and editors. She is certified in Reiki I and II and has studied energy therapies at A Healing Place in Richardson, Texas, working under the direction of Deborah Singleton and her healing team. Jennie also acknowledges the guidance of Christine Gregg, Australian spirit reader and healer, and Maya Page, intuitive healer, Reiki Master, and VortexHealing® practitioner, now retired. Jennie lives in Baltimore, Maryland, with her husband, Roger, a retired physician and epidemiologist. They provide editorial services to university researchers in the fields of medicine and public health. Her son, Colin, lives and works in New York City with his wife, Colleen.
- The New Anti-feminists: Have They Talked to Their Mothers or Grandmothers?
- Review of The World’s Emergency Room by Michael VanRooyen
- Rave Reviews Book Club’s Spotlight Author Sherilyn Powers
- Paying It Forward to Jan Sikes, RRBC Author
- Let’s Welcome Janelle Jalbert, RRBC’s Spotlight Author
- Rave Reviews Book Club’s Spotlight Author Jan Hawke
- Kathryn C. Treat: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Author, and Loving Friend. RIP
- An Interview with Natacha Guyot, Author of Clairvoyance Chronicles
- Paying It Forward to John Howell, Author and RRBC Member
- Spotlight Author Christa Nardi and the Cold Creek Mysteries Series
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
NetworkedBlogsBlog:Jennie SherwinTopics: Environment, Health, Consciousness Follow my blog